Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Little Feat, The Academy, Dublin, 7 July 2008

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Setlist: Little Feat, The Academy, Dublin, 7 July 2008

"Oh I'll be your Dixie Chicken if you be my Tennessee lamb"

While Lowell George may no longer be with is, the current Feat lineup still put on a great show. And that's no mean Feat! I just love puns sometimes, you'll have to forgive me. Highlights from the show were 'The Weight', which features on their new record Join the Band, as well as 'Willin'' and the aforementioned 'Dixie Chicken'.

Setlist:
Marginal Creatures
One Clear Moment
Time Loves A Hero >
Day Or Night
16 Shells From A Thirty Ought-Six
Fat Man In The Bathtub >
Get Up Stand Up >
Fat Man In The Bathtub
Willin' >
Don't Bogart That Joint >
Long Black Veil >
The Weight >
Willin'
Spanish Moon
Feels Like Rain,
Dixie Chicken
----
Oh Atlanta

Watch 'Spanish Moon':

No comments: