Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: The Killers, Marlay Park, Dublin, 21 August 2008

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Setlist: The Killers, Marlay Park, Dublin, 21 August 2008

The second of their two-night Dublin stint was a much bigger affair, with an all-guns blazing show at Marlay Park. Granted the gig itself was only 70 minutes in length, but when a band only has two albums proper, you shouldn't expect much longer.

For Reasons Unknown
Somebody Told Me
Sweet Talk
Shadowplay
Smile Like You Mean It
Tranquilize
When You Were Young
Under The Gun
Mr. Brightside
Read My Mind
Sam's Town Abbey Road
Spaceman
Bones
----
Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine
This River Is Wild
All These Things That I've Done

(If anyone has the Bloc Party setlist for Marlay Park, please email it to me at swearimnotpaul@gmail.com Thanks)

No comments: