Swear I'm not Paul: Live: New Kids on the Block at the O2 Point

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Live: New Kids on the Block at the O2 Point

New Kids on the Block
Oh God, will these reunions never end? Instead of a full-band Genesis reunion, we get dross like New Kids on the Block reforming. Were they ever big over here? I definitely don't remember it.

We'll see though, as they play the O2 (former Point) on January 21st 2009. I doubt it will sell out, and fans may be treated to a Princely-pull-out. Well that's my prediction anyway. But I did get the Mercury Prize wrong, so I'm definitely prone to making mistakes.

Tickets are onsale today week: Thursday 18th.

2 comments:

B said...

hahahahahahaha I've been making fun of their album for the last month, nearly downloaded it to laugh at the idea of it.

Anonymous said...

Is it just "cool" to not like "uncool" bands without knowing anything about their music or them? Have you even listened to the new album? Of course not. It's easier just to slag them. You will never understand.