Swear I'm not Paul: Album News: Chris Cornell - Scream

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Album News: Chris Cornell - Scream



First off, where has the real Chris Cornell gone? The guy from Temple of a Dog, Soundgarden, and Audioslave? His debut record Eurphoria Morning is one of my favourite albums, ever.

Carry On, his follow-up was poor. But I did like the Bond theme, and the live version of 'Billie Jean', which I hear someone did an impression of on X Factor recently.

His third album, Scream, will be out on January 22nd (supposed to be out today). According to Billboard, it's "in a much more R&B-oriented direction, with busy drum machine beats, buffed-up chorus vocals and string samples filling the nooks and crannies" and less rocky. The horror!

No comments: