Swear I'm not Paul: Download: Riverboat Gamblers - A Choppy Yet Sincere Apology

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Download: Riverboat Gamblers - A Choppy Yet Sincere Apology

Riverboat Gamblers - Choppy Yet Sincere Apology

You probably have heard me rant and rave about the Gaslight Anthem by now, and if you've taken the time to listen, you'll know my ranting is not unwarranted. I'm always on the lookout for great new bands, and when I read a press release stating that the Riverboat Gamblers are up the same street, I definitely was interested. And I must say, from first listen, they don't disappoint.

It'll be interesting to hear if their new album, Underneath the Owl, released on March 10th, 2009, will live up to lead single 'A Choppy Yet Sincere Apology' lives up to the hype. Also of note is that Rolling Stone's David Fricke had them on his list of the top 5 bands at SXSW. Not too shabby.

Download:
The Riverboat Gamblers - 'A Choppy, Yet Sincere Apology'

No comments: