Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Electric Six - The Academy, Dublin, 13 December 2008

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Setlist: Electric Six - The Academy, Dublin, 13 December 2008

Thanks to Fergus for sending me the setlist, said it was a "cracking gig". If you have any setlists for any shows that I don't have up here, be sure to email them in, thanks!

Dance Commander
Naked Pictures
Danger! High Voltage!
Improper Dancing
Gay Bar
Synthesiser
Rock N Roll Evacuation
Dance Epidemic
I Buy The Drugs
Night Vision
Germans In Mexico
Showtime
Down At McDonnelzz
Gay Bar pt. 2
Formula 409
We Were Witchy Witchy White Women
Dirty Ball
Your Heat Is Rising

Watch 'Danger Danger, High Voltage':

No comments: