Swear I'm not Paul: Live: Starsailor at the Academy

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Live: Starsailor at the Academy

Stairsailor were always decent background music. My brother loved them so played them a lot, but for me that was always in the background. Probably when I was going through my Dave Matthews Band years. Anyhow, they're still in existance, and are set to play Dublin's Academy on April 16th, 2009.

Tickets cost €25 (a small bit expensive for them I think), and are on sale today.

Watch 'Poor Misguided Fool' and remember what all the fuss was about:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't aware these guys were still on the go. I only remember one song by them called "Fidelity" which is very nice, a slow and ultimately melancholic tune which worked with his voice and the piano.

But I think that may have been the exception.