Swear I'm not Paul: Album News: Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Album News: Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest

Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest album cover art

I've no idea how to pronounce it, but no doubt you'll be reading the title Veckatimest on a lot of year-end best ofs. This could well be Grizzly Bear's best album yet.

It's due out in late May. And I hope to have a download of anything, even a live cut, as soon as possible to whet your appetite. Trust me, it'll be great.

Tracklist:
01 Southern Point
02 Two Weeks
03 All We Ask
04 Fine for Now
05 Cheerleader
06 Dory
07 Ready, Able
08 About Face
09 Hold Still
10 While You Wait for the Others
11 I Live With You
12 Foreground

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From State:
Veckatimest (pronounced veck-ah-tim-est) and from Pitchfork
Veckatimest, named after a small, uninhabited island off the coast of Massachusetts.
Damn bizarre name one way or the other but definitely looking forward to the tunes!

Ronan said...

Cheers for that Tim. Now I won't look stupid saying it.