Swear I'm not Paul: Album News: Neil Young - Fork in the Road

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Album News: Neil Young - Fork in the Road

Neil Young - Fork in the Road album cover art

There's finally a release date for the new Neil Young record, Fork in the Road. It's out April 7th, and has the most homemade album cover I've seen in a long time. For some reason though, I like the album art. Then again I love everything Neil does, so I'm bound to like it.

Tracklist
01: When Worlds Collide
02: Fuel Line
03: Just Singing A Song
04: Johnny Magic
05: Cough Up The Bucks
06: Get Behind The Wheel
07: Off The Road
08: Hit The Road
09: Light A Candle
10: Fork In The Road

Video for 'Fork in the Road':

2 comments:

IndieLimerick said...

sweet deal my birthday too!

Ronan said...

Yeah I'm stoked. Hopefully the Archives come soon.