Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Pink, O2 Dublin, 19 April 2009

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Setlist: Pink, O2 Dublin, 19 April 2009

First of Pink's nights at the O2 in Dublin where she had a lyrical error during 'I Don't Believe You' which led her singing 'Redemption Song' instead. Who says nothing good can come of a mistake?

Setlist:
Highway to Hell (Intro - AC/DC Cover)
Bad Influence
Just Like A Pill
Who Knew
Don't let me get me
It's All Your Fault
I Touch Myself (Divinyls cover)
One Foot Wrong
U + Ur Hand
Ave Mary A
Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)
So What
Family Portrait
I Don't Believe You >
Redemption Song (Bob Marley cover)
Crystal Ball
Trouble
Babe, I'm Gonna Leave You (Led Zeppelin cover)
Sober
Bohemian Rhapsody (Queen cover)
Funhouse
Crazy (Gnarls Barkley cover)
---
Get The Party Started
Glitter In The Air

Watch 'I Don't Believe You' > 'Redemption Song' from last night:

3 comments:

sdfg546sd5f4g said...

Thats... shocking? lol

Decent recovery though! Babe I'm Gona Leave You cover aswell? Did that work out any well?

Anonymous said...

That was funny. You can't blame her though , look at all the songs she has to remember the words to lol

Babe I'm Gonna Leave You was agreat cover, amazing infact!

I was at the glasgow concert on the 12th of april , brill night !

Anonymous said...

Was there an opening act last night or was Pink on from 8?