Swear I'm not Paul: Album News:The Swell Season - Strict Joy

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Album News:The Swell Season - Strict Joy



Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova are back together, creatively at least. That romance was never going to last. Huge age difference and the fact Glen thinks he's God or somesuch. Anyhow, the music is fantastic, so that's all that matters.

Strict Joy will be released on September 25th. No album cover yet, but I'll post it as soon as I get it.

Tracklist:
‘Low Rising’
‘Feeling The Pull’
‘In These Arms’
‘The Rain’
‘Fantasy Man’
‘Paper Cup’
‘High Horses’
‘The Verb’
‘I Have Loved You Wrong’
‘Love That Conquers’
‘Two Tongues’
‘Back Broke’.

No comments: