Swear I'm not Paul: Download: U2 at Slane, 16 August 1981

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Download: U2 at Slane, 16 August 1981

U2 October

To celebrate Ireland's official U2 weekend, or whatever you want to call it, I'm going to be providing you with some past U2 bootlegs from our own shores. This one is from the October Tour of 1981-82, when they started their worldwide travels at Slane Castle, Co. Meath

U2, Slane Castle, 16 August 1981 Setlist:
1. With A Shout
2. Twilight
3. I Will Follow
4. I Threw A Brick Through A Window
5. An Cat Dubh
6. Into The Heart
7. Gloria
8. Rejoice
9. October
10. Stories For Boys
11. Boy-Girl / I'm A Believer (snippet)
12. Out Of Control
---
13. Happy Birthday
14. Fire
15. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock
16. The Ocean

Download the show in its entirety:
Part 1

If you want any other U2 bootlegs, you should register with u2start.com who have everything from soundchecks to the very last show at Amsterdam from the current 360 Tour. It's a fantastic website, and is free to register.

No comments: