Swear I'm not Paul: Download: U2 at Croke Park, 27 July 2009

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Download: U2 at Croke Park, 27 July 2009

Great news U2 fans, and anyone who was unfortunate enough to miss U2 weekend at Croke Park last weekend. Here's the bootleg of the third and final show from Monday, 27 July 2009.

Setlist:
1. Breathe
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
4. Magnificent
5. Beautiful Day
6. New Year's Day
7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Movin' On Up (snippet)
8. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
9. Unknown Caller
10. The Unforgettable Fire
11. City Of Blinding Lights
12. Vertigo
13. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Relax (snippet) / Two Tribes (snippet)
14. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (snippet)
15. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
16. MLK
17. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
18. Where The Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (snippet)
19. One
20. 40 (snippet) / Bad / Fool To Cry (snippet)
---
21. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
22. With Or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet)
23. Moment of Surrender


Download:
Part 1
Part 2

To download more U2 bootlegs, sign up for free at U2start.com, it's a marvellous website.

No comments: