Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Coldplay, Phoenix Park, 14 September 2009

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Setlist: Coldplay, Phoenix Park, 14 September 2009

Niall was at the show last night and absolutely loved it. He sent me the setlist too. So thanks a lot. You should check out some of his excellent posts over on culch.ie here. Also, anyone notice the family resemblance?

Setlist:
Violet Hill
Clocks
In My Place
Yellow
Cemetaries of London
Fix You
Strawberry Swing
God Put a Smile on my Face (techno) >
Talk (techno)
Hardest Part (Chris solo)
Ruled the World
Lost!
Singing in the Rain interlude
Trouble
Drum country interlude
Billie Jean
Disco Ruled the World
Politik
Lovers in Japan
Death and All His Friends
---
The Scientist
Life in Technicolour

No comments: