Swear I'm not Paul: TV: X-Factor 12 Live Finalists Leaked

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 28, 2009

TV: X-Factor 12 Live Finalists Leaked

So, Judge's Houses are next weekend. I bet you all can't wait. I know I can't. X Factor is one of my biggest guilty pleasures, because it actually features talented people. (Forget last year's Final Trio, that was a blip. But no-one can doubt the pop excellence of Shayne Ward and Leona Lewis!)

You came here looking to find out which twelve acts made the live finals, right? Well I've gotten my hands on what appears to be a leak of all the live acts, and if you don't want any spoilers, look away now. If you do want to know who made the live finals for 2009, keep reading...

BOYS
Lloyd Daniels


Rikki Loney


Joseph 'Joe' McElderry


GIRLS
Rachel Adedeji


Stacey Soloman


Lucie Jones


OVER-25s
Jamie Archer (Jamie Afro)


Danyl Johnson


Olly Murs


GROUPS
Kandy Rain


John And Edward Grimes


Miss Frank


Review
Oh and by the way, my favourite at this stage is Daniel Johnston, who is in the strongest category by miles, and my least favourite are those two Irish gobshites John and Edward in the worst category. The Overs have three very good acts, both Olly and Jamie Afro are exquisite showmen, but it's surprising one of the ladies didn't make it through there.

The Boys also have strong-ish acts, with Joe standing out so far for me. Plus he's from Cheryl's neck of the woods, so that'll help him get some extra tuition! The Girls have two strong acts in Rachel and Lucie, but the wrong Stacey from Judge's Houses was put through. Stacey McLean would've been better.

The Groups group is very disappointing this year, with only one good act - Miss Frank. They'll bring something different to the competition, as their unique takes on pop standards have shown so far. However, Kandy Rain are more style than substance, and John and Edward are the worst X-Factor act since Same Difference. In fact they are the worst sibling act I have ever seen, they make Donna & Joe look like Oasis.

6 comments:

Gill said...

I hate John and Edward Grrrr! I heart Stacey McClean!

Clara said...

I just knew I couldn't trust Louis Walsh...I knew from the second those two morons walked out we'd be seeing them for the long haul...Jesus Christ, ANYTHING but those two. It's unreal, and while I don't see any winners in the groups category at all, any of the other three would have been more palpable than those two...I'm so disappointed.


Love Danyl and Jamie Archer though, I'm happy for those guys. =D

Marian said...

Delighted that Danyl Johnson & Jamie Archer made it thru to live finals, but sorry that Daniel Pearce didn't make it. The overs category by far the best this year & all six were good enough to go thru. Expect winner to be in this category for Simon, he was so lucky to get the overs this time round. Groups are so disappointing this year but then there was so little to chose from. Louis definitely shouldn't have put those two Irish gits thru & being Irish myself, I hate to have to say that, but they need to grow up & not be so arrogant. Love the innocence of Lucie Jones - hope she goes the distance.For me tho Danyl to win!!!?

Richard O'Donnell said...

X factor just luv it. Looking forward to US version. Simon has the midas touch. Simon & Louis know how to pick good acts & showcase raw talent, as without them they would remain anonymous. They are a great double act, a tad better than Ant & Dec or Podge & Rodge. Come on the 12 finalists or better still 11 (forget about John & Edward (the twin irritants)!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Gill above. I hate hate the twins. But Louis seems to love them! ...argh...

Daniel Russon said...

lol the list was exactly right and considering that the x factor claimed that this leaked list was a host it must have a been a bloody good guess this is the correct final 12. I really hope that lucie jones gets far in the competition. i think this may be the strongest year ever apart from the groups.