Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Pink, O2 Dublin, 14 October 2009

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Setlist: Pink, O2 Dublin, 14 October 2009

P!nk returns to the O2 in Dublin for yet another 2009 gig, as part of her Funhouse tour. She'll also be appearing there tonight, but tickets are sold out. Although you may find some around the interwebs. The think there are a few songs missing, please let me know if there are. Thanks.

Setlist:
Bad Influence
Just Like A Pill
Who Knew
Don't let me get me
It's All Your Fault
One Foot Wrong
U + Ur Hand
Ave Mary A
Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely)
So What
Family Portrait
I Don't Believe You
Crystal Ball
Trouble
Sober
Funhouse
---
Get The Party Started
Glitter In The Air

Watch a clip of 'Get the Party Started' from last night:


and the full 'Just Like a Pill':

No comments: