Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: The Music, Oxegen, 12 July 2008

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Setlist: The Music, Oxegen, 12 July 2008

I had a request for this set list, so I thought I better do my utmost to find it. I love comments. Give me some! The Music played Pet Sounds on Saturday, and got a great response from the crowd, who were bouncing along to the entire set. Thanks to Bonus on The Music official forum for the setlist:

Take the long road
Spike
The People
Strength
Getaway
Bleed from within

Oxegen 2008 Setlist index:
http://swearimnotpaul.blogspot.com/2008/07/setlist-every-oxegen-2008-setlist-so.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never heard of the band until we wandered in their on Saturday because it was raining. now i'm addicted. looking for tour dates on their uk site (www.themusic.co.uk) but they don't even mention Oxegen on their website - never mind that they seem to be heading to the far east for the winter (i would too in this weather!)