Swear I'm not Paul: Live: The Walkmen at the Button Factory

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Live: The Walkmen at the Button Factory

Walkman
My first memory of a Walkman is my brother getting one for his Communion (I got Lego, I was much more of a child!), and when you got to the end of the second side, there would always be a good bit of blank space. The first side fit perfectly, and stopped right at the end of a song, but the second side didn't fit quite so well.

Hopefully, the band The Walkmen will fit in well at The Button Factory, when they play here this year. Lauren from Entertainment.ie has announced that they're due to play November 2nd.

No ticket prices yet, but I'll update this post when I hear more.

No comments: