Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Sigur Ros, Electric Picnic, 30 August 2008

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Setlist: Sigur Ros, Electric Picnic, 30 August 2008

Sigur Ros Electric Picnic photo
Sigur Ros always fill tents when they play festivals, but Saturday's performance at Electric Picnic was their first taste of outdoor Ireland. Luckily the weather held up, and it was a perfect evening for lying on the grass and listening to the ethereal sounds of Iceland's finest act (no disrespect to Bjork!)

Svefn-G-Englar
Sé Lest
Við Spilum Endalaust
Hoppípolla
Með Blóðnasir
Festival
Sæglópur
Inní Mér Syngur Vitleysingur
Hafssól
Gobbledigook
Popplagið

View more of Dermod's photos here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dermod/sets/72157607057561525/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i WASNT TOO DRUNK AT THE TIME, BUT NEARLY 100 PER CENT CERTAIN THEY PLAYED GLOSOLI AND NY BATTERI, THINK THEY WERE SONGS 2 AND 3. THERE IS A VIDEO OF GLOSOLI ON YOU TUBE FOR ELECTRIC PICNUIC SO I CANT BE GOING MAD! I KNOW ABOVE SETLIST IS THE ONE POSTED ON THE OFFICIAL SIGUR ROS WEBSITE BUT JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE REMEMBERS THEM PLAYING THOSE TWO SONGS, GREAT GIG BY THE WAY! BRENDAN

Unknown said...

I think brendan's right. I think Glosoli was 2 and Ny Batteri was 4, straight after the brass marched on at the end of se lest.
Cheers for helping me out with the finale, I can never remember what that track is called and I always end up going the whole way through () to figure it out!