Swear I'm not Paul: Album News: Franz Ferdinand - Tonight

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Album News: Franz Ferdinand - Tonight

Franz Ferdinand poster

People who've spoken to me in real life will know how I've given out about Franz Ferdinand's second album. It's nothing to do with the quality of the record, in fact it's all about the fact that they didn't go with their original idea of calling the record Franz Ferdinand like the first, and just giving it a different colour scheme. This would have made it far more interesting for me, and much more Led Zeppelin!

You've probably already heard that the new record will be called Tonight, as in Tonight: Franz Ferdinand! Clever, but I still would've preferred this to be Franz Ferdinand III or the Blue Franz Ferdinand.

The album will be released January 23rd, 2009 in Ireland. (26th and 27th in the UK and USA), and will contain a song called 'Ulysses'. Whether that's anything to do with Joyce or Homer, I'm not sure.

No comments: