Swear I'm not Paul: Download: We Wish UFCK Christmas 2008 full album download

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Download: We Wish UFCK Christmas 2008 full album download



Every year, some of the more talented members (i.e. not me) of a forum I use, www.ufck.org make a Christmas compilation album featuring traditional and new Christmas classics. This year is no different, and the 2008 version may well be the finest compilation yet. The artists featured here are all unsigned, and were very grateful to allow me to post the album in full for your listening pleasure. Please, please, please post comments letting me (and the artists) know what you think of it. And to all my readers, Happy Christmas, and enjoy this, you Christmas present from us for 2008:

Tracklist:
1. UFCK Boys' Choir - We Wish UFCK Christmas
2. Seconds to Breathe - O Holy Night
3. Michael Stafford - A Home Alone Christmas
4. Joel Sisto - Pretty Paper
5. Katrina Marie (music by Josh Glass) - Santa Baby
6. Michael Stafford - Just Go and Tell It!
7. Kay - Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
8. The Chairs - O Come, O Come Emmanuel
9. Seconds to Breathe - The Gift

Download:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4Z5CMQAL

No comments: