Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Kings of Leon, The O2 Dublin, 19 December 2009

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Setlist: Kings of Leon, The O2 Dublin, 19 December 2009

No, it's not called the Point anymore, right? Also, I'd like to take this chance to apologise for taking the last few days off, as that aforementioned night was my birthday. I wasn't at KoL though. Fergus was, and he sent me the setlist: and he also might be putting up a review on his blog)

1. Closer
2. Crawl
3. My Party
4. Razz
5. Molly's Chambers
6. King of the Rodeo
7. Joe's Head
8. Fans
9. Revelry
10. Milk
11. Four Kicks
12. Pistol Of Fire
13. Wasted Time
14. Sex On Fire
15. The Bucket
16. Notion
17. Use Somebody
18. On Call
19. Cold Desert
20. Trani
----
21. Knocked Up
22. Charmer
23. Slow Night, So long
24. Black Thumbnail

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you forgot closer at the start!!