Swear I'm not Paul: Download: Conor Oberst - Nikorette

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Download: Conor Oberst - Nikorette

Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band

Yes yes, it's Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band, but sometimes I'm lazy right. Anyhow, this one is up there with his best work under the Bright Eyes guise in my opinion. He doesn't sing lead vocals on all the new album, so Outer South is a Mystic Valley record. However, the excellent 'Nikorette' is all Conor. Glorious.

Download:
Conor Oberst and the Mystic Valley Band - 'Nikorette'

More info/album stream here:
http://mergerecords.com/store/store_detail.php?catalog_id=605&link=sidebarLink-home

1 comment:

oh_pitseleh said...

Hi,
I love the mystic valley band and agree that this is one of the best :)

If it's not too much of a pain could you please explain to me how you put a downloadable mp3 on your blogspot, thanks :)

xxx