Swear I'm not Paul: Download: Dave Matthews Band - Why I Am live

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Download: Dave Matthews Band - Why I Am live

My live version of Dave Matthews Band's 'Why I Am' was removed due to the fact it was posted alongside live versions of 'Spaceman' and 'Funny the Way It Is'. This is most likely due to the fact that whoever came across this assumed that I had posted a studio version of 'Funny...', however, this was not the case, and all were live versions from Tuesday night's show. Dave Matthews Band approve of these kinds of downloads (live recordings), as it's what helped spread the word in the first place. So here's a live version!!! of 'Why I Am' from the Madison Square Garden show on April 14th.

Download:
Dave Matthews Band - 'Why I Am'

Video for the song's second performance on 15th of April:

No comments: