Swear I'm not Paul: Live: I am Not Lefthanded upstairs in Whelan's

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Live: I am Not Lefthanded upstairs in Whelan's



I plan on being there next Tuesday, should be great.

Note from the band:

We're delighted to inform you that I Am Not Lefthanded are coming back
to Dublin on Tuesday the 5th of May for another show in Whelans
(Upstairs), doors 8pm.

We're trying something of an experiment in these troubled times.
Entrance to the show is free and you simply pay what you think the
show was worth/what you can afford as you leave. We'd much rather
people came to see us play than be worried about the cost, so if
you're coming, bring a friend along too - we really don't mind if it's
not their thing, it won't cost them anything at all to give us a try.

Musical support comes from the bluesily fantastic Murder Plan with
comedy stylings from Contenders Comedy Collective in between bands.

Free single, videos and other shenanigans available at -
www.iamnotlefthanded.com

No comments: