Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Bell x1, Vicar Street, 8 April 2009

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Setlist: Bell x1, Vicar Street, 8 April 2009

A Better Band
Alphabet Soup
Bad Skin Day
How Your Heart is Wired
My First Born for a Song
Eve, the Apple of My Eye
Amelia
The Great Defector >
Tongue
Flame
Breastfed
Rocky Took a Lover
---
Some Surprise (featuring Lisa Hannigan)
Ribs of a Brooken Umbrella
One Stringed Harp
(Happy Birthday Louise)
I See Your Heart, and I Raise You Mine >
There is a Light That Never Goes Out

2 comments:

Peter said...

Show me the pictures!!!!!

Or a video clip at least!

Sounds like you had a great time.

Ronan said...

I'll upload pics at the weekend. Don't you worry.