Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Jason Mraz, The Academy, 9 April 2009

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Setlist: Jason Mraz, The Academy, 9 April 2009

Great show, much better than I expected even though there was no early songs. But it was so funky, it's unreal. I'll have a full review up shortly.

Make It Mine
Anything You Want
Only Human
Peg (Steely Dan cover)
Unfold
Beautiful Mess
Lucky (with Marit Larsen)
Live High
Dynamo of Volition
I'm Yours >
Three Little Birds (Bob Marley cover)
Copchase (instrumental)
========== Encore ==========
Never Too Late
Life is Wonderful
Butterfly

Watch 'Lucky':

1 comment:

cole said...

I hope he plays Unfold at my concert in september, its my favorite!!