Swear I'm not Paul: Competition: Future of the Left at the Academy

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Competition: Future of the Left at the Academy

Welsh band Future of the Left will play the Academy 2 on the 17th of May. They supported Fight Like Apes at the Village last year and were tremendous, so no doubt this year's headlining gig will be just as manic!

I have two tickets to the show to give away. All you need to do to win is tell me what your favourite Future of the Left track is and why. Just a simple explanation will do. Post your answers in the comments section or email me at swearimnotpaul@gmail.com to enter. I've had a nice few entries so far, but there's still some time left to enter.

I love this, just for the name:
'adeadenemyalwayssmellsgood':

No comments: