Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Counting Crows, Odyssey Arena, Belfast, 7 May 2009

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Setlist: Counting Crows, Odyssey Arena, Belfast, 7 May 2009

In the wrong order, but this is all I have so far. Anyone care to send me the full setlist? I'll be taking down my own at tonight's show at the O2 in Dublin. There's still tickets available, so I suggest you snap them up. The Hold Steady are supporting, so it should be a great gig.

Round Here
Mr Jones
Murder of One
Ghost Train
Catapult
Angel of the Silences
Have you seen me lately?
Long December
Hangin' Around
Miami
Good time
Sundays
Washington Square
You Can't Count on Me
Friend of the Devil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Started with Speedway.