Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Bell x1, Croke Park, 27 July 2009

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Setlist: Bell x1, Croke Park, 27 July 2009

It's every Irish boy's dream to run out in Croke Park and play in front of 80,000 fans. Maybe not supporting U2, but I'd say that's almost as good. Bell x1 played a nice little set before the Script at last night's U2 gig.

Setlist:
Ribs of A Broken Umbrella
Rocky Took A Lover
Eve (The Apple Of My Eye)
Great Defector
Tongue
Flame

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the script got more playin time than Bell X1 I'll kill myself!!!

Ronan said...

Better find yourself Michael Jackson's doctor so.

Too soon?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the setlist man, I really enjoyed Bell X-1 last night. It all came down to the vocalist as always, and it was pleasing to find he's just as good live as in studio.