Swear I'm not Paul: Live: Laura Marling at the Academy

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Live: Laura Marling at the Academy

UK folkie Laura Marling is to return to Dublin to play the Academy on April 10th, 2010. She last played here in 2008, when she put on a fantastic show in Whelan's (one of my highlights of the year) with Marcus Mumford supporting. Somehow I doubt he'll be supporting her next time around. She'll be here promoting her upcoming second album (expect it March-ish), and I urge you not to miss it.

Tickets go on sale this Friday (fantastic film blogger Niall's birthday), the 18th at 9 a.m. and cost €18.50. Bargain!

Watch her new single (which sadly won't be number one this weekend) 'Goodbye England (Covered in Snow)':

No comments: