Swear I'm not Paul: Album News: Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings - I Learned the Hard Way

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Album News: Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings - I Learned the Hard Way



Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings are back with a new album. I Learned the Hard Way on May 5th. This will be their fourth album, and if it's half as good as their earlier work, it's going to be a contender for album of the year.

Tracklist:
01 The Game Gets Old
02 I Learned the Hard Way
03 Better Things
04 Give It Back
05 Money
06 The Reason
07 Window Shopping
08 She Ain't a Child No More
09 I'll Still Be True
10 Without a Heart
11 If You Call
12 Mama Don't Like My Man

1 comment: