Swear I'm not Paul: Live: Tegan and Sara at the Olympia

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Live: Tegan and Sara at the Olympia

If I'm being truthful, I'll tell you my first real introduction to Tegan & Sara was via Grey's Anatomy. A few of their songs from So Jealous were used on the soundtracks to season one and two. Then I got some of their albums and have loved them since.

Thus their June 15th appearance at the Olympia Theatre will be a great chance to catch them live. Plus, the tickets aren't too bad at €22 each. They go on sale this Friday.

Watch 'You Wouldn't Like Me' live:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent, would love to see these guys.

Ronan said...

Me too. I'd say they're amazing live.