Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Jedward, Vicar Street, 25 April 2010

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Setlist: Jedward, Vicar Street, 25 April 2010

This is the same setlist as for all Jedward's other Irish (and UK) shows. It takes a lot of effort to put on a show this amazing you know? There's only a few dates left, so if you didn't make it to one of their many shows around the country, you can catch them this week at Dublin, Limerick, or Galway. When that's over, I'm sure you can go see Crystal Swing. Just as good as X Factor's John and Edward Grimes, right?

Setlist:
1. I Gotta Feeling (by the Black Eyed Peas)
2. Rock DJ (by Robbie Williams)
3. Oops!... I Did It Again (by Britney Spears)
4. SOS (by the Jonas Brothers)
5. Break My Stride (by Matthew Wilder)
6. We Will Rock You (by Five)
7. Under Pressure (Ice Ice Baby) (by Queen/Vanilla Ice)
8. Shake It (by Metro Station)
9. I'm Your Man (by Wham!)
10. Jump by Kriss Kross
11. Pop Muzik (by M)
12. I Want Candy (bt the Strangeloves)
13. Jump Around (by House of Pain)
14. All the Small Things (by Blink-182)
15. Bye, Bye, Baby (Baby Goodbye) (by the Bay City Rollers)
---
16. Ghostbusters (by Ray Parker)
17. Under Pressure (Ice Ice Baby) (by Queen/Vanilla Ice)

Watch Jedward 'Under Pressure/Ice Ice Baby' at Vicar Street:

No comments: