Swear I'm not Paul: Live: Elvis Costello at Vicar Street

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Live: Elvis Costello at Vicar Street

Legendary musician Elvis Costello returns to Ireland for a special one-off gig at Vicar Street this summer to promote his latest album Secret, Profane & Sugarcane. The show takes place on July 1st and should be amazing.

Anyone who's watching the excellent new David Simon show Treme may recognize him from a fantastic cameo in the first episode. If you haven't seen the show yet, I highly recommend it. So far, it's better than The Wire (yeah, I said it). No doubt you're looking for a new show in your life now that you've seen the LOST finale, right?

Tickets are on sale tomorrow at 9, and cost €55. It'll probably sell out rapidly too, so make sure to get in line early.

Watch 'I Just Don't Know What to Do':

No comments: