Swear I'm not Paul: Watch: Neil Hannon - My Lovely Horse

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Watch: Neil Hannon - My Lovely Horse

Neil Hannon was at Road Records in Dublin yesterday to promote the Divine Comedy's excelllent new album Bang Goes the Knighhood. Not only did he play songs from that record, but also got in the Eurovision mood by playing an impromptu 'My Lovely Horse' (that's the Eurovision entry Ireland enters in Father Ted for any of my non-Irish visitors, it fared about as well in Eurosong 96 than Ireland did last night).

Thanks to Brogen Hayes for the heads-up about this excellent video. (Also have a look out for Sean Earley somewhere in the video)

Watch Neil Hannon - 'My Lovely Horse':

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's Road Records not Tower!