Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: I am Not Lefthanded, Whelan's, 1 June 2010

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Setlist: I am Not Lefthanded, Whelan's, 1 June 2010



The excellent I am Not Lefthanded stopped off in Dublin on Tuesday night as part of their Time to Leave tour. Sadly, I missed the gig, but if you get a chance to see them around the country, I'd recommend checking them out. Not on the setlist is an acapella version of 'I Will Follow You into the Dark' which I hear was amazing.

Setlist:
Everybody Sleeps
The Place That Won't Take Me Back
Endline
Lifelines
Long Goodbyes
Persuade Yourself
Late Night Drive
New One
Boats, But Not the Ocean
---
I Will Follow You into the Dark

They play Baker Place in Limerick and the Stables in Mullingar on Saturday and Sunday night respectively.

No comments: