Swear I'm not Paul: Download: Lykke Li - 'Im Good I'm Gone' remixes

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Download: Lykke Li - 'Im Good I'm Gone' remixes


After her great Irish debut at The Sugar Club with El Perro Del Mar, Swedish indie-pop sensation Lykke Li is set to release her third single (and second from the brilliant Youth Novels), which will be 'Breaking it Up'. The song will be released on August 18th, and is the follow-up to the excellent 'I'm Good I'm Gone'.

And to give you a taste of Lykke Li, here are two remixes of that previous single, by both Black Kids and Metronomy:
'I'm Good I'm Gone' Metronomy Remix
'I'm Good I'm Gone' Black Kids Remix

No comments: