Swear I'm not Paul: Live: Recommendations 25-27 July 2008

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Live: Recommendations 25-27 July 2008

Robotnik CrawDaddy poster

ROBOTNIK! That's all I really have to recommend to you tonight! He's amazing. And then tomorrow night, watch it again because no doubt you recorded it on your camera phone. "Well I found Jesus". Song of the Century!

Alright, alright. Hang around for Black Affair after (it's a Beta Band offshoot). Both are at CrawDaddy. You won't even have to leave your perch at the bar.

On Saturday I'd recommend Nina Nastasia, without Jim White unfortunately, but still good nonetheless!

Then on Sunday, try and get a ticket on toutless.com (or the black market) for Daniel Johnston and Friends. It's sold out for a reason. Cause it's bound to be brilliant!

No comments: