Swear I'm not Paul: Download: Dan Black - Symphonies (Passion Pit remix)

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Download: Dan Black - Symphonies (Passion Pit remix)

Just want to highlight this excellent remix from Passion Pit for Dan Black's 'Symphonies', a song previously known as 'HYPNTZ'. You'll remember I had that up sometime last year, but wires were crossed somewhere and I had to take it down. Hopefully the same won't happen here.

Note to Labels: If you do see something of yours here that you didn't authorise, let me know so I can tell you where it came from and show that I was actually given permission for it by someone!

Anyhow,
Download:
Dan Black - 'Symphonies' (Passion Pit Remix)

No comments: