Swear I'm not Paul: Album News: Muse - The Resistance Tracklist

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Album News: Muse - The Resistance Tracklist



Not sure what the "+"s are for, because I found this on some French blog, but here's the reported tracklist. I'm really liking the idea of the Exogenesis Symphony, although it could well be some overindulgent nonsense. Hopefully not.

1. Uprising
2. Resistance
3. Undisclosed Desires
4. United States of Eurasia + Collateral Damage
5. Guiding Light
6. Unnatural Selection
7. Mk. Ultra
8. I Belong to You + Mon Coeur S'Ouvre A Ta Voix (My heart opens itself to your voice)
9. Exogenesis : Symphony Part I (Overture)
10. Exogenesis : Symphony Part II (Cross Pollination)
11. Exogenesis: Symphony Part III (Redemption)

No comments: