Swear I'm not Paul: Watch: John Mayer - Crossroads and Who Says live

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Watch: John Mayer - Crossroads and Who Says live

These are both from Sunrise TV on Australian television, recorded over the weekend. Both songs are from new album Battle Studies. The first, 'Who Says' is the album's lead single. 'Crossroads' is a Robert Johnson cover. I've also read that the iTunes pre-order has a cover of Bruce Springsteen's 'I'm on Fire'. That could be good.

'Who Says':


'Crossroads':

2 comments:

rakeback said...

I've listened to snipets of John's new album on his website, and I think this might be his best album yet and win him a couple more grammy's. I think Half of My Heart will be a huge hit, and I cant wait to see him again when his tour comes to town!

Chissy said...

whoa....john mayer remade crossroads by robert johnson??? ridiculousness. and i love it.
guy is so talented! new album soon!!