Swear I'm not Paul: Stream: Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings - I Learned the Hard Way

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Stream: Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings - I Learned the Hard Way



The new album from Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings (and their best so far, in my opinion) is released today in Ireland, and next Tuesday in the US. The wonderful NPR has yet another exclusive, where you can stream the album, I Learned the Hard Way, in full.

It's a gorgeous soul-rock album, and sure to be on many end of year best of lists. Highly recommended.

Tracklist:
01 The Game Gets Old
02 I Learned the Hard Way
03 Better Things
04 Give It Back
05 Money
06 The Reason
07 Window Shopping
08 She Ain't a Child No More
09 I'll Still Be True
10 Without a Heart
11 If You Call
12 Mama Don't Like My Man

Stream:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=125142001

No comments: