Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Florence and the Machine, Olympia, 2 May 2010

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Setlist: Florence and the Machine, Olympia, 2 May 2010

The most overhyped woman on the planet (and that includes Lady Gaga) performed another sold-out show at the Olympia Theatre in Dublin last night. Florence and the Machine seem to play Dublin every few months, and each time her tired old schtick seems to find an audience. Anyhow, here's last night's setlist.

(EDIT: Legendary music blogger Nialler9 enquired as to why I posted the setlist when I don't like the artist. Two reasons (a) to let you all know how much I love her, but more importantly (b) because readers Gary and Karen both requested it.)

Setlist:
Howl
Coffins
Hurricane
Girl With One Eye
Lungs
Hardest
Drumming
Blinding
Liar
Swimming
Cosmic
Strangeness & Charm
You Got The Love
Dog Days Are Over
---
Kiss
Rabbit

Watch Candi Staton 'You Got The Love':

4 comments:

Kevin said...

Sounds about right.

Any idea how the Drums were in support? A lot of hype surrounding these guys!

Conor said...

Your taste in music sucks man. Headin into town now for tonights gig. Expecting an amazing night!

Ronan said...

Kevin: From reports I heard, they were very good. But not to everyone's taste (I don't know what Florence fans were expecting from the support though)

Ronan said...

Conor: Thanks for letting me know. Hope you enjoy the gig.