Swear I'm not Paul: Setlist: Westlife, Croke Park, 5 June 2010

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Setlist: Westlife, Croke Park, 5 June 2010

Westlife returned to Croke Park for a special one-off gig last night as part of their Where We Are Tour, with special support from our very own Jedward as well as X Factor sensations JLS. They'll be back in Ireland in July to play two nights at the Marquee in Cork, so if you missed last night's show, you can catch them down there next month.

Setlist:
* Where We Are
* What About Now
* When You're Looking Like That
* My Love
* Uptown Girl
* Swear It Again
* Mandy
* If I Let You Go/All Out of Love
---
* Shadows
* Home
* I'm Already There
* Reach Out
* I Gotta Feeling (Black Eyed Peas) >
* Halo (Beyonce) >
* The Boys Are Back In Town (Thin Lizzy) >
* Sex On Fire (Kings of Leon)
---
* What Makes a Man
* Flying Without Wings
* World of Our Own
---
* I'll See You Again
* You Raise Me Up

Watch 'Sex On Fire' at Croke Park:

1 comment:

Diana said...

Really love your blog design, esp the header!
Just one little thing: they didn't sing "Reach Out"....Anyway, they were amazing, I loved every second of the show :)

http://thegirloverboard.tumblr.com