Swear I'm not Paul: Stream: James Vincent McMorrow - Early in the Morning

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Stream: James Vincent McMorrow - Early in the Morning

James Vincent McMorrow - Early in the Morning

Noticed this embeddable album stream over on Nialler9 during my daily browse of Ireland's best music blogs. He says that this album went under his radar, and a little birdy told me that it was because of yours truly that it did find its way onto said radar. Now whether that is true or not, only Niall himself knows. Either way, you can stream the entire debut album from James Vincent McMorrow, Early in the Morning, below. It's my favourite Irish album of the year, and I cannot praise it enough.

Latest tracks by jvmcmorrow

1 comment:

The Pursuit of Folk (blog) said...

what a beautiful voice. I'm a sucker for a good harmony. Thanks for sharing.

-Dylan (The pursuit of folk)