Swear I'm not Paul: Live: James Vincent McMorrow at Whelan's

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Live: James Vincent McMorrow at Whelan's

After a string of dates around the country, as well as his support of Rain Machine this weekend, James Vincent McMorrow has announced a headline gig at Whelan's this June. The excellent singer-songwriter (who I ranked #3 in the 50 Best Irish Acts Today) released his self-titled debut album to great acclaim last month.

He'll be playing Whelan's on June 17th, with tickets priced €13.50 on sale tomorrow.

Watch JVMcM on the View:

3 comments:

Tenaka said...

He was awesome supporting rain machine, very impressed

Ronan said...

Great stuff. I'd say his headline show is even better. And a true gentleman too.

Ronan said...

Great stuff. I'd say his headline show is even better. And a true gentleman too.