Swear I'm not Paul: Live: Stevie Wonder at the O2

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Live: Stevie Wonder at the O2

A few years back I was lucky enough to see James Brown at Oxegen. I was delighted to get the chance to see one of soul's legends live in concert. Then, the next year, he came back to the Main Stage and blew my socks off again (although I must say his Green Room performance the year before was better). Thus I'm delighted to hear that another legend will be returning to Ireland.

Stevie Wonder is set to play Dublin's O2 on June 24th. Amazingly the tickets aren't astronomically priced, with the most expensive seats costing €96.25 and standing at €65.70. Tickets for the show go on sale this Friday at 9 a.m.

Watch 'Superstition' live on Sesame Street:

No comments: