Swear I'm not Paul: Download: Pterodactyl - First Daze

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Download: Pterodactyl - First Daze



This band's name would be impossible to spell if it weren't for my fascination with dinosaurs when I was little. I almost bordered on Ross Gellar geekishness about those dinosaurs. I had dinosaur everything. And then Jurassic Park came. OH MY GOD!

Thus last weekend, I had to get the Guardian just for its dinosaur supplement. I've never lost it. But it had pictures of furry velicoraptors. Furry ones?

Anyhow, Pterodactyl are another Brooklyn band, but a very intersting art-rock one. They will release Worldwide on April 21st of this year, and I'm lucky enough to have a download of one of the tracks from it. It's going to be exciting.

Download:
Pterodactyl - 'First Daze'

Tracklist:
Rising & Shining
First Daze
February
Share the Shade
Old Clouds
Easy Pieces
Alex
Lawrence
No Sugar
Ghost Facts
December
One with Everyone

More info:
http://pterodactyl.info

No comments: