Swear I'm not Paul: Album News: Death Cab for Cutie - The Open Door EP

My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.swearimnotpaul.com and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Album News: Death Cab for Cutie - The Open Door EP


It may be the name of a Evanescence record (remember them? Funny story, I was on holidays with a bunch of guys from college a few years back, and one of them was a bit rotund. He loved Evanescence too. And was damn annoying. While on hols, he purchased a medium-small t-shirt with the band's logo on the front. When he wore it, it was all in widescreen. Stretched over his globular body. We didn't have the heart to tell him how horrid it was. Plus he was a tit anyway, so it made us laugh).

Anyhow, I digress, Death Cab for Cutie are to release a new EP, The Open Door later this year. No scheduled date yet, but they'll hardly sit on their hands for too long. There'll be some ukelele on it, so I'm looking forward to it.

Expect more news when I hear it.

No comments: